Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gratitude List V

I spent the entire day in the shop - except for a couple of hours in the middle of the afternoon. Today is an excellent day to notice all the things for which I am grateful. And these include:

All the amazing people who come into the shop. Today made me really realize that even after the shop goes coop that I will probably be hanging out there on a Saturday, meeting friends and having deep activist discussions.

Getting to balance the books. I LOVE balancing the books, working on the figures, etc. When I was in school I LOVED mathematics and don't get much of an opportunity to do it in my regular life. But at least in the shop I can do it every day and solve all the imbalances that others are struggling with.

Wearing what I want when at Sun Eaters. It's great to have control over such an important thing. I adore being able to wear what I want. And being able to let others wear what they want.

And finally, I love gluten free muffins. I may not be eating these for much longer but while I am, I love the bread pudding like texture that they have.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

No comments: