Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gratitude List II

It's been quite interesting trying to keep up with all 3 of my blogs at the same time. Usually it is a bit of a yo-yo with one up two down. So here goes.

I am grateful for:
Finding a wonderful sustainable group online that is organizing an intentional community in Washington DC

Learning so much by having to deal with issues of staff. In many ways we are pushed by being employers to come up with respectful ways of treating people despite feeling financial and social pressures. It reminds me a bit of parenting where the temptation is to drop the principles of 'complete respect for every other human being' and slip into old and tired ways of interacting. Yesterday was no exception and in the end I learned so much.

Chinese Wax Apples. I'm really enjoying these little zingy things.

Seeing bees feeding on the banana flowers in the front garden of Sun Eaters.

No comments: